The following five questions can be used for every group study to help the group learn together and to make it easy for anyone to lead a small group study. All a leader/facilitator has to do is designate the section of Scripture to be read aloud that day and then ask the following five questions for the group to discuss.
1. What gets your attention in this particular reading?
2. What is something that you learn about God/Jesus/Holy Spirit in this reading?
3. What is something that you learn about people/humanity/yourself in this reading?
4. Is there a particular sin to avoid, command to obey, example to follow or promise to celebrate in this reading?
5. What is something that you are going to do in response to what you’ve learned?