Bible Reading Plan
A resource intended to cultivate a spiritual discipline that helps you grow individually and collectively as a group. It is our hope that you would join others and spend time each morning with bible reading, journaling and prayer.
Read Scripture Plan
A plan put together by The Bible Project in partnership with Crazy Love Ministries.
- Takes you through the entire bible in one year.
- Divides the bible into 16 sections organized in semi-chronological order.
- You'll read 2-3 chapters a day and skim larger portions containing genealogies, census information, etc.
- Each reading concludes with a psalm for you to slowly pray through.
- Download the Read Scripture App
Watch this video from The Bible Project for a brief overview of the plan.
Grow Together Plan
This is essentially the same plan as the first option but with a slight twist in regard to reading the psalms.
- Bible reading for each day taken directly from the Read Scripture Plan.
- The psalm reading for each day is taken from Timothy Keller’s daily devotional, The Songs of Jesus.
The following is a PDF print-out and overview of our slightly modified plan.