Since 1981, we have focused our efforts on making disciples of Jesus through using the game of baseball. As former players ourselves, we strive daily to use our unique platforms and relationships we have developed to expand our reach within the game.
Our mission is to Reach, Teach, and Train baseball players for the purpose of Sending them out into the world to share the love and good news of Jesus Christ. Read more.
Some Highlights of What We Do
- Currently, three of our five US staff members are chaplains for MLB teams (Braves, Diamondbacks, and White Sox).
- Work alongside global missionaries to organize and lead international missions trips for players and their wives.
- Organize and lead Spring Training Studies for players and their wives in five different locations throughout Arizona and Florida.
- Organize and lead Bible Studies for players and their wives located in Phoenix and Atlanta during the offseason.
- Organize a wide variety of men's retreats throughout the country for current players and retired players.
- Train players and baseball personnel through one-on-one discipleship whether by phone, video chat or face to face.
- Perform ministry functions such as baptisms, marriage counseling, and wedding ceremonies for players and their wives.
- Take part in leading baseball clinic outreaches across the globe for local ministries and churches.